Foundation Course (Air Weapon Course): Duration 1 Month.
This program is aimed at the beginners. Especially for those who have never touched a weapon before. First Shot is
conducted on open sight Air Rifles and all the fundamentals of shooting like the safety rules,
parts of the weapon, correct breathing, aiming, triggering techniques etc are covered in this program. The
student is given theoretical and practical knowledge about the shooting sport and made to practice on the
10 mtr range with a inter batch match at the end of the program. The students are also given a workbook
along with a GFG T Shirt and a cap as a part of the welcome kit. The student is also introduced to the SCATT
1. Introduction of Sport of Shooting.
2. The conceptualization of the course has been entirely done by our foreign
coaches having an experience of 40 years with 10 different countries.
3. Specialized training has been provided to each coach to deliver the
program as per the designed elements.
4. All Students are trained at the state of the art Olympic Facility Shooting
5. All basic techniques of Shooting covered.